TonySuits provides canopy pilots with a pair of shorts that stand up to the rigors of training and competition. With the hard landings of distance and accuracy along with the moisture (or even submersion) of pond swooping, the TonySuits multi-shorts are ideal for today's competition swooper.
The multi shorts are reinforced with Cordura for extra durability and offers multiple pockets to allow easy storage of cell phones as well as pilot chutes. Our multi-shorts have been through several ideations based on feedback received from some of the best canopy pilots in the world.
If you're seeing shorts that will stand up to the aggressive nature of training and competition, the TonySuit Multi-Shorts are the best solution in the skydiving industry today.
We suggest you print the Measurement Guide PDF so you can write down the measurements, and we recommend wearing the clothes you're likely to jump in while taking measurements.
TonySuits has a 90 day fit warranty. This includes only items that are inconsistent with the original order as placed by the customer/dealer. Shipping will be included both ways for approved full warranties. Note: 90 days begins on the shipped date.
- Returns for alterations will begin at $60 and require an email approving return shipment. The email must include the serial number (located inside the zipper fly), photos (with rig on!) from all angles and a complete written description of the areas to address. Please print and include inside the shipment.
For shorts with fit issues, we will review and work with the customer/dealer on a case by case basis.
WARRANTY IS VOIDED WHEN:
- The shorts are built to the measurements provided. In that case, replacement will be priced on a case by case basis.
- Unauthorized repairs (those not approved by TonySuits in advance) are done on the shorts.
- Notification is received at TonySuits after 90 days from the ship date. These requests will be reviewed and resolved on a case by case basis.
- You choose NOT to follow the TonySuits maintenance and care instructions included with the original shipment.