RETURN POLICY ON STOCK SUITS AND STORE ITEMS
TonySuits will accept returns for stock suits and store items with a restocking fee of $100 per box. Shipping cost back to TonySuits will be the customer's responsibility.
CUSTOM SUIT WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
TonySuits has a 90 day fit warranty. This includes only items that are inconsistent with the original order as placed by the customer/dealer. Shipping will be included both ways for approved full warranties. Note: 90 days begins on the shipped date.
- Returns for alterations will begin at $60 and require an email approving return shipment. The email must include the suit serial number (located inside the inner pocket), photos (with rig on!) from all angles and a complete written description of the areas to address. Please print and include inside the shipment.
For suits with fit issues, we will review and work with the customer/dealer on a case by case basis.
WARRANTY IS VOIDED WHEN:
- The suit is built to the measurements provided. In that case, replacement will be priced on a case by case basis.
- Unauthorized repairs (those not approved by TonySuits in advance) are done on the suit.
- Notification is received at TonySuits after 90 days from the ship date. These requests will be reviewed and resolved on a case by case basis.
- You choose NOT to follow the TonySuits maintenance and care instructions included with the original shipment.