RETURN POLICY ON STOCK SUITS AND STORE ITEMS
TonySuits will accept returns for stock suits and store items with a restocking fee of $100 per box. Any shipping costs back to TonySuits will be the customer's responsibility.
CUSTOM SUIT WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
TonySuits offers a 90-day fit warranty on custom made products. This warranty is only for items that are inconsistent or not built to specifications provided with the original order placed by the customer/dealer. Please note that the 90-day fit warranty begins on the shipped date.
- Returns for alterations will begin at $60 and require an email approving return shipment. The email must include the suit serial number (located inside the inner pocket), photos (with rig on!) from all angles and a complete written description of the areas to address. Please print and include inside the shipment.
For suits with fit issues, we will review and work with the customer/dealer on each individual instance.
WARRANTY IS NOT CONSIDERED IN EFFECT WHEN:
- The suit has been correctly built to the measurements provided and thus considered “Meeting Specifications.” In these cases, repair or replacement will be priced on a case-by-case basis.
- Unauthorized repairs (those not approved by TonySuits in advance) are done on the suit.
- Notification is received at TonySuits after 90 days from the ship date. These requests will be reviewed and resolved on a case-by-case basis.
- You choose NOT to follow the TonySuits maintenance and care instructions included with the original shipment.