This is the fastest suit in our Freefly product line and the newest TonySuits creation! It is stream-lined to fit the body closely with spandex in the areas requiring the most flexibility and comfort.
We suggest you print the Measurement Guide PDF so you can write down the measurements, and we recommend wearing the clothes you're likely to jump in while taking measurements.
RETURN POLICY ON STOCK SUITS AND STORE ITEMS
TonySuits will accept returns for stock suits and store items with a restocking fee of $100 per box. Shipping cost back to TonySuits will be the customer's responsibility.
CUSTOM SUIT WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
TonySuits has a 90 day fit warranty. This includes only items that are inconsistent with the original order as placed by the customer/dealer. Shipping will be included both ways for approved full warranties. Note: 90 days begins on the shipped date.
- Returns for alterations will begin at $60 and require an email approving return shipment. The email must include the suit serial number (located inside the inner pocket), photos (with rig on!) from all angles and a complete written description of the areas to address. Please print and include inside the shipment.
For suits with fit issues, we will review and work with the customer/dealer on a case by case basis.
WARRANTY IS VOIDED WHEN:
- The suit is built to the measurements provided. In that case, replacement will be priced on a case by case basis.
- Unauthorized repairs (those not approved by TonySuits in advance) are done on the suit.
- Notification is received at TonySuits after 90 days from the ship date. These requests will be reviewed and resolved on a case by case basis.
- You choose NOT to follow the TonySuits maintenance and care instructions included with the original shipment.