Return Policy on stock suits and store items
TonySuits will accept returns for stock suits and store items sold for a full refund. Shipping cost back to TonySuits will be the customer's responsibility.
Custom Suit Warranty/Return Policy
TonySuits has a 90 day warranty. This includes only items that are inconsistent with the original order as placed by the customer/dealer. Shipping will be included both ways for approved full warranties. Note: 90 days begins on the shipped date.
- Returns for alterations will require an authorization number, photos (with rig on!) from all angles and a complete written description of the areas to address folded in the suit pocket.
For suits with fit issues, we will review and work with the customer/dealer on a case by case basis.
Warranty is voided when:
- The suit is built to the measurements provided. In that case, replacement will be priced on a case by case basis.
- Unauthorized repairs (those not approved by TonySuits in advance) are done on the suit.
- Notification is received at TonySuits after 90 days from the ship date. These requests will be reviewed and resolved on a case by case basis.
- You choose NOT to follow the TonySuits maintenance and care instructions (click here for Maintenance and Care Instructions)