Hover over the blue + symbol to read the design details.
Consultation with the Designer
Chuck Priest is the Creative Director for the Da’Kine Rags Signature Series line for Tony Suits.
Every design I make is unique and I love talking with people about what they want and then coming up with a creative, customized design, for each customer." - Chuck
Place your online design and you will be contacted by Chuck to create your own pair of Da'Kine Rags Signature Series!
Are you ready for your own custom Da'Kine Signature suit?!
Follow these steps to get your order started:
- Select the blue button above to design your suit model
- Under 'Signature Series' select 'Da'Kine Rags Design'
- Enter your measurements (see the next tab for guides and illustrations)
- Select Order, add to cart, and then complete payment
Once your order is submitted, you will receive an email to schedule a time for a phone consultation with the Owner and Creative Director of Da'Kine Rags, Chuck Priest.
"I really love what I do! Every design I make is unique and I love talking with people about what they want and then coming up with a creative, customized design, for each customer." - Chuck
LEAD TIMES: The order will be scheduled once your custom design has been finalized. Please note that the lead times may change during this period.
Have questions? Contact our front office:
All times are EST
Monday - Thursday from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
RETURN POLICY ON STOCK SUITS AND STORE ITEMS
TonySuits will accept returns for stock suits and store items with a restocking fee of $100 per box. Shipping cost back to TonySuits will be the customer's responsibility.
CUSTOM SUIT WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
TonySuits has a 90 day fit warranty. This includes only items that are inconsistent with the original order as placed by the customer/dealer. Shipping will be included both ways for approved full warranties. Note: 90 days begins on the shipped date.
- Returns for alterations will begin at $60 and require an email approving return shipment. The email must include the suit serial number (located inside the inner pocket), photos (with rig on!) from all angles and a complete written description of the areas to address. Please print and include inside the shipment.
For suits with fit issues, we will review and work with the customer/dealer on a case by case basis.
WARRANTY IS VOIDED WHEN:
- The suit is built to the measurements provided. In that case, replacement will be priced on a case by case basis.
- Unauthorized repairs (those not approved by TonySuits in advance) are done on the suit.
- Notification is received at TonySuits after 90 days from the ship date. These requests will be reviewed and resolved on a case by case basis.
- You choose NOT to follow the TonySuits maintenance and care instructions included with the original shipment.